Taking the Risk Out of Roof Insurance Claims
What’s the difference between homeowners who have a good experience with a roof replacement claim and those who don’t?
Are you gambling with the quality of your roof with these rookie mistakes—
- Being hesitant to file an insurance claim because you fear that your premiums go up? (It won’t. Click here to read why not.)
- Calling your insurance carrier BEFORE getting an actual estimate of the damages from a reputable contractor
- Being prepared to take the very first offer from your insurance carrier?
- Spending valuable time getting “estimates” from several contractors?
Homeowners who gamble with their roof often end up with
- Materials that don’t match!
- A drop in home value.
- A below-code roof that fails in a few years.
- A warranty that isn’t valid