Roof It Right Guidelines to Prevent the Spread of Communicable Disease
June 23, 2020
As restrictions due to Covid-19 begin to be lifted and we transition back to a “normal” day-to-day life, we would like to remind all of our contractors, employees, and customers how important it is to us to remain vigilant of the opportunity for the spread of dangerous communicable diseases. We at Roof It Right, LLC value the life of every human being and wish to do our best to prevent harm from coming to any. While we feel some risks are necessary to continue to provide and care for one another, and our families, we want to express our utmost concern and desire to protect each other in the best ways possible. The following actions and guidelines are expected to be followed by those wishing to do business with Roof It Right, LLC:
- Wash your hands frequently, and limit contact with others and public places.
- When visiting our offices only enter through the main door into the lobby. Only essential employees will be permitted beyond the lobby. Please utilize the hand sanitizer provided and wear a mask when entering our office. We will communicate with you by phone or from our reception window as necessary. Please utilize the sanitary wipes and/or disinfectant spray on any surfaces you have touched upon exiting.
- Essential employees and contractors are to only enter through the side entrance and are required to wash their hands immediately upon entering.
- All employees and contractors entering the office are required to check their temperature upon arrival, and immediately leave if above normal.
- Keep a 6 ft. distance from one another at all times.
- Wear a mask if possible when communicating with other employees, contractors, or clients.
- Do not ride in vehicles to work sites together.
- Do not share tools or personal items with other employees or contractors.
- Do not enter a client’s home unless necessary for performance of your work.
- Wear gloves and a mask when working inside of a client’s home.
- Limit the areas in a client’s home to only those necessary to perform the work.
- Sanitize surfaces you have touched with bare skin.
- Remind clients to keep pets inside and away from work sites.
- Clean work areas at the beginning and end of each workday.
We ask that clients follow all applicable guidelines as well, and to notify us of possible exposure to someone infected with communicable disease.